- 1). Install the post in the ground and reinforce it with either dirt or concrete.
- 2). Apply wood stain to the majority of the cypress post using a paint roller. Wipe the stain with a rag so you don't get drip marks. Use a stain that's waterproof with UV and mildew protection.
- 3). Touch up the stain in smaller areas, such as around the ground, with a paintbrush. Wipe any drips with a rag.
- 4). Allow the wood stain to dry. Apply another coat or two if you're not happy with the color of the first coat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Costa del Sol or Costa del Eighteen holes? - No Doubts Costa del Sol is Europe's Golfing Heaven
- Hot Destination in Travel to Shanghai
- 5 Best Small Cities in California
- Famous Honeymoon Destinations
- New Additions and Extensions of Orlandoâ€™S Theme Parks
- Cool Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
- History Of Chikmagalur Tells The Stories Of Its Rich And Glorious Ancient Times
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- Holiday Resorts Costa del Sol
- Cultural Tips: How to Blend in Like a Local in Asia
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us