- 1). Install the post in the ground and reinforce it with either dirt or concrete.
- 2). Apply wood stain to the majority of the cypress post using a paint roller. Wipe the stain with a rag so you don't get drip marks. Use a stain that's waterproof with UV and mildew protection.
- 3). Touch up the stain in smaller areas, such as around the ground, with a paintbrush. Wipe any drips with a rag.
- 4). Allow the wood stain to dry. Apply another coat or two if you're not happy with the color of the first coat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Symptoms of Corvette Fuel Pressure Regulator Problems
- How to Remove Dried Concrete From the Paint Surface of Automobiles
- How To Fix Problems With Your Ride On Mower
- How to Remove & Install a 2000 Ford Focus Evaporator Core
- How to Pull the Pistons in a Car
- How to Place a Road Glide Fairing Bra
- Why When Buying New Tyres, Budget Is Not Always Best
- How to Test Ignition Coils on a BMW 328
- How to Change Out a License Plate on a 1999 Hyundai Tiburon
- Radiator FAQ
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us