- 1). Install the post in the ground and reinforce it with either dirt or concrete.
- 2). Apply wood stain to the majority of the cypress post using a paint roller. Wipe the stain with a rag so you don't get drip marks. Use a stain that's waterproof with UV and mildew protection.
- 3). Touch up the stain in smaller areas, such as around the ground, with a paintbrush. Wipe any drips with a rag.
- 4). Allow the wood stain to dry. Apply another coat or two if you're not happy with the color of the first coat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self Employed Car Insurance
- The Benefits of Monthly Auto Insurance
- Details About 7 Day Car Insurance
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - Why You Need It
- Car Insurance - How to Find a Company You Can Trust
- Simple Ways To Find The Cheapest Car Insurance
- GAP Insurance For Autos And When It Is Needed
- All Auto Insurance Companies Are Not the Same
- How To Fight The Rising Prices Showcased In Insurance News Year After Year
- Compare Automobile Insurance to Get Savings
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us