- 1). Install the post in the ground and reinforce it with either dirt or concrete.
- 2). Apply wood stain to the majority of the cypress post using a paint roller. Wipe the stain with a rag so you don't get drip marks. Use a stain that's waterproof with UV and mildew protection.
- 3). Touch up the stain in smaller areas, such as around the ground, with a paintbrush. Wipe any drips with a rag.
- 4). Allow the wood stain to dry. Apply another coat or two if you're not happy with the color of the first coat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Bicyclist and Their Rights to the Roadway
- When to Seek Help From a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Brain Injury - Why It Is Misunderstood And How An Attorney Can Help
- How Does a Personal Injury Attorney Help?
- Oklahoma City Injury Lawyer Helps Alleviate Discomfort & Maximize Results
- Personal Injury Lawyer: What a Good One Can Do For You
- Accidents Within the Family
- Only a Capable Zadroga Lawyer Can Handle Zadroga Lawsuits Well
- How Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Handles Malpractice Cases
- Back Injury Compensation Claims
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us