- 1). Turn on your Xbox 360 and connect your rapid-fire control pad by holding the silver "Xbox" button in the center of the controller.
- 2). Insert the game disc for "Call of Duty 4" and wait for the game to load. Select the game mode you wish to play.
- 3). Switch to a semiautomatic weapon, such as the M9 pistol, M21 sniper rifle or M16A4 assault rifle.
- 4). Press the "Auto-Fire" button on the right side of your turbo controller to turn on rapid-fire mode for the "Right Trigger" button.
- 5). Hold the "Right Trigger" button to fire your weapon at a far faster rate than achievable with your normal reflexes. Release the button to stop firing.
- 6). Turn off rapid-fire with three consecutive three-second presses of the "Auto-Fire" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Bicyclist and Their Rights to the Roadway
- When to Seek Help From a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Brain Injury - Why It Is Misunderstood And How An Attorney Can Help
- How Does a Personal Injury Attorney Help?
- Oklahoma City Injury Lawyer Helps Alleviate Discomfort & Maximize Results
- Personal Injury Lawyer: What a Good One Can Do For You
- Accidents Within the Family
- Only a Capable Zadroga Lawyer Can Handle Zadroga Lawsuits Well
- How Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Handles Malpractice Cases
- Back Injury Compensation Claims
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Comics & Animation Education Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us