- 1). Turn on your Xbox 360 and connect your rapid-fire control pad by holding the silver "Xbox" button in the center of the controller.
- 2). Insert the game disc for "Call of Duty 4" and wait for the game to load. Select the game mode you wish to play.
- 3). Switch to a semiautomatic weapon, such as the M9 pistol, M21 sniper rifle or M16A4 assault rifle.
- 4). Press the "Auto-Fire" button on the right side of your turbo controller to turn on rapid-fire mode for the "Right Trigger" button.
- 5). Hold the "Right Trigger" button to fire your weapon at a far faster rate than achievable with your normal reflexes. Release the button to stop firing.
- 6). Turn off rapid-fire with three consecutive three-second presses of the "Auto-Fire" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Symptoms of Corvette Fuel Pressure Regulator Problems
- How to Remove Dried Concrete From the Paint Surface of Automobiles
- How To Fix Problems With Your Ride On Mower
- How to Remove & Install a 2000 Ford Focus Evaporator Core
- How to Pull the Pistons in a Car
- How to Place a Road Glide Fairing Bra
- Why When Buying New Tyres, Budget Is Not Always Best
- How to Test Ignition Coils on a BMW 328
- How to Change Out a License Plate on a 1999 Hyundai Tiburon
- Radiator FAQ
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Comics & Animation Education Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us