- 1). Attach the 2-inch blade to the hole saw and cut a circle out of the 2 1/2-inch board. If your hole saw can't cut through the entire board, cut as far as you can on one side, then turn the board over and complete the cut from the other side.
- 2). Attach the 1-inch blade to the hole saw and cut a circle out of the masonite or thin wooden board.
- 3). Attach the 3/4-inch blade to the hole saw and cut a circle out of the 3/4-inch board. Cut a circle out of the 1/4-inch board using the same saw blade.
- 4). Sand the edges of each circle with the sandpaper until they are smooth.
- 5). Measure the thickness of each wooden circle as well as the thickness of the wooden bead. Add up the resulting measurements. Add 1/3-inch to the sum. Trim the dowel rod to a length matching the result.
- 6). Sand one end of the dowel rod with the sandpaper until it is round and smooth.
- 7). Place a drop of glue in the hole of the largest piece. Insert the rounded end of the dowel rod through the hole and push it through until 1/4 inch of the dowel rod end is exposed.
- 8). Attach the 3/4-inch thick piece. Place a drop of wood glue in its hole and a few more drops of glue on the flat surface at the bottom. Slide it down the dowel and push it firmly against the other piece.
- 9). Place a few drops of glue on the top surface of the piece you just attached. Take the 1-inch piece and slide it down the dowel, pushing it firmly against the other piece. Wipe off any remaining glue from the dowel with a paper towel.
Slide the wooden bead onto the dowel without using any glue. Ensure it is able to turn freely.
Place a drop of glue into the hole of the last remaining piece and slide it down the dowel until the top of it is aligned with the top of the dowel. Allow the glue to dry fully before playing with the top.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self Employed Car Insurance
- The Benefits of Monthly Auto Insurance
- Details About 7 Day Car Insurance
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - Why You Need It
- Car Insurance - How to Find a Company You Can Trust
- Simple Ways To Find The Cheapest Car Insurance
- GAP Insurance For Autos And When It Is Needed
- All Auto Insurance Companies Are Not the Same
- How To Fight The Rising Prices Showcased In Insurance News Year After Year
- Compare Automobile Insurance to Get Savings
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Comics & Animation Education Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us