- "Shrek SuperSlam" is a fighting game featuring your favorite characters from the Shrek movie series. This button-bashing brawler is featured on several different gaming consoles, including the portable Nintendo DS. You can choose from 12 characters and play several different modes including 2-on-2 and a story mode. You also will find that "Shrek SuperSlam" for the Nintendo DS is full of helpful secrets, codes and cheats.
Unlock All Challenges
- The Challenge mode in "Shrek SuperSlam" requires you to complete an objective to move onto the next challenge. You can unlock all of the challenge levels and make them immediately ready for play by entering the following code at the title menu: Y, Y, Y, X, X, X, Y, B, X, B, B, B, Up, Down, Left, Right, L, R.
Alternate Shrek's First Alternate Costume
- You can get an alternate Shrek costume by performing a trick that involves "Shrek SuperSlam" for the Game Boy Advance, Nintendo's previous hand-held gaming system. Place the GBA version into the GBA cartridge slot in the DS. Next, insert the "Shrek SuperSlam" for the DS in its cartridge slot and turn on the DS. The DS version of the game should start playing. Begin the game as normal and go to the character selection screen. You'll find that an alternate Shrek costume is now available.
- You can activate a speed modifier to change the pace of the game. The speed modifier makes the action go faster or slower if you find the normal pace just a bit too quick for you. You can unlock this modifier by entering the following code at the title menu: L, L, R, R, L, R, L, R, B, X, Y, Y.
Unlocking Shrek's Second Alternate Costume
- To unlock Shrek's second alternate costume, all you have to do is ignore the instructions that DS gives you. Go to the character select screen and choose Shrek and any other character. Choose the second alternate costume for both characters and the DS will prompt you to insert the GBA game to unlock the costume. Do not insert the GBA game and click on the checkmark box in the lower right corner of the screen. Pick a battleground and start the match. You'll notice that both Shrek and the other player are both in their second alternate costume.