- 1). Cover your work surface with newspaper or a drop cloth.
- 2). Prepare the surface of the pistol for painting. Place masking tape on all the rubber details to protect them from paint and scuffing.
- 3). Abrade the surface of your TAC 8 with sandpaper to improve adherence of the paint. Wash the pistol with soapy water and rinse well. Dust, debris and grease will compromise your paint job. Leave the pistol to dry.
- 4). Place the pistol down on the newspaper or drop cloth. Shake the spray paint can really well. Spray over the TAC 8 with long, even strokes. Don't hold the can in one place, or the paint will run.
- 5). Leave the gun to dry for 24 hours.
- 6). Turn the pistol over and spray the other side. Leave the gun to dry for 24 hours.
- 7). Lightly sand the first coat of paint. Apply a second coat to both sides, leaving each side to dry for 24 hours.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Costa del Sol or Costa del Eighteen holes? - No Doubts Costa del Sol is Europe's Golfing Heaven
- Hot Destination in Travel to Shanghai
- 5 Best Small Cities in California
- Famous Honeymoon Destinations
- New Additions and Extensions of Orlandoâ€™S Theme Parks
- Cool Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
- History Of Chikmagalur Tells The Stories Of Its Rich And Glorious Ancient Times
- Science Museum Oklahoma
- Holiday Resorts Costa del Sol
- Cultural Tips: How to Blend in Like a Local in Asia
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us