- 1). Remove the screws, washers and nuts that affix the windshield to the fairing. Have a friend hold the windshield in place.
- 2). Place the fairing bra over the fairing so that the holes in the top of the bra line up with the windshield holes you just freed up.
- 3). Replace the screws, washers and nuts.
- 4). Pull the headlight cover off the bra.
- 5). Place the loops at the bottom of the headlight opening over the studs on the fairing's headlight casing. The studs are located right behind the loops.
- 6). Snap the headlight cover back onto the bra.
- 7). Remove the nuts and plate that affix the right side of the fairing to the engine guard mount. The nuts and plate are located on the lower half of the side of the fairing.
- 8). Line up the corresponding holes on the fairing bra over the holes for the nuts and plate that you just removed.
- 9). Replace the nuts and plate.
Repeat Steps 7 through 9 on the left side of the fairing's engine guard mount.
Loosen but do not remove the screws that hold the inner and outer halves of your Road Glide's fairing together. These screws are located on the back of the fairing just below the windshield. Slide the metal tabs affixed to the fairing underneath the screws. Re-tighten the screws. Take care not to scratch your Road Glide's paint while inserting the tabs.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time