- 1). Become a paid blogger. Sign up for a paid-to-link program for free. Do not bother with those who charge for membership. Why should you pay to make money when you can do it for free? Join the paid-to-link program and place text links on your blog site or on post pages. You make more money for the link plus a short blog post.
Here are a few sites to get you started: PayPerPost, Blogvertise, ReviewMe, BloggingAds and PayU2Blog.
- 2). Place text or banner links on your blog or website. This is how you will get paid. Each time a visitor clicks the link, you get counted for one click-through. You may be paid a certain amount per click or a percentage of the sales generated from your lead or a combination of both.
- 3). Become an affiliate by signing up on the vendor's website and create your link. You can make a good residual income from advertising your affiliate links on your blog. Write a short post --- around 300 words --- and place your link within the text with an invitation to check out your product. The post must be relevant to the product to encourage readers to click through. Affiliate links can be obtained by joining Amazon.com, Clickbank.com and Commission Junction just to name a few. On your blog or within a post, place the link with your associate ID embedded in it. You earn a commission when a visitor clicks the link and purchases the product. Clickbank products generally pay between 50 percent and 75 percent of each sale.
- 4). Create a HubPage or Squidoo Lens that will allow you to make webpages on any topic and link to affiliate products. It is as easy as writing an article; you can add photos, YouTube videos and text links within the body and place links to your other sites and blogs.
- 5). Write and submit articles to article directories with your links. Write a short 400-word article relevant to your product and place your link in the body, if allowed, or in the author bio box. Some publishers like Ezine Articles do not allow affiliate links, but you can place links to your blog with a redirect to the affiliate site. GoArticles and ArticlesBase allow links in the body, but Ezine Articles only allows links in the bio box.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Window Awning Enhance the Look of Exteriors
- How High Should You Hang Tiffany Style Hanging Lamps?
- Paint Zoom Review – Paint Your Sweet Home With Best Colors
- How to Stain Cypress Posts
- Interior Design Resolutions - 10 Simple Redesign Ideas to Redecorate and Refine Your Home
- How to Use Contemporary Furniture as a Base for Other Decorating Styles
- Arts and Crafts Tiles Are a Warmer Alternative to Stone For Kitchen Backsplashes
- The History Of Antique Sultanabad Rugs
- Five Ways to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
- Custom Made Wardrobes Melbourne: Solution for Your Storage Requirements
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us